We want everyone in our Little Troopers community to join us for Fundraise February. Every penny raised during the month will help us support children with a parent serving in the UK Armed Forces. Whether you are at home or away on deployment we have lots of fun ways you can help.
Louise our charity founder said, “As a small charity, we review our work and start each year with the aim to help even more little troopers. We have lots planned for this year and we can only put these plans into action with your help. Fundraise February provides a boost to our income and I love seeing the fun ways that our supporters raise money.
This year you could ‘climb a mountain’ as a family or Unit, get baking and hold a crazy cake sale or for something quieter you can sign up for a Read-a-Thon. Over the years our younger supporters have organised their own amazing challenges:
- Maddy Cane ran walked, skipped and danced her way round 10km of Dishforth Airfield.
- Christie Bailey’s family of four walked, cycled and swam their way through February.
- Little Millie Foreman rode her bike throughout February meeting her target of 15 miles.
We are so excited to announce that once again Stanley and Maud will be joining us by donating £5 from every purchase of an exclusive design bangle for Fundraise February. This year’s bangle features the words ‘She is unstoppable’. Click here to order yours now.
Still need inspiration? Other fun ideas include a bacon butty morning, PJ day at school, Bingo night, fancy dress day in the office, three legged race, stair climbing challenge or get your teachers to dress in school uniform for the day!
Please don’t forget, if you cannot commit to an event, you can still support us by:
- Selecting Little Troopers on smile.amazon.co.uk
- Shopping through Give as you live
- Setting up a birthday fundraiser on Facebook