Little Troopers Letters
Little Troopers move around frequently and are often lucky enough to make friends all over the world! Many want to stay in touch and our Little Troopers Letters pack was created to help treasure special friendships. Writing letters is soo much fun and everyone loves to receive something in the post!
If you are moving in the next four – six weeks you can apply for a pack for your military child.
The Little Troopers Letters pack includes a keepsake folder for letters and two letter packs. In the folder you will find two letter packs, one for your Little Trooper and one for a special friend they are saying goodbye to when you move.
The packs have everything needed to get started: writing paper, postcards, envelopes, sticker sheet, pen, pencil, badge and pencil topper.
Apply for a Little Troopers Letter Pack...
The packs are funded and free for all British Armed Forces families but we do ask for postage to be covered, £2.50 per pack.
Please complete this online application form for your Letters pack, if eligible you will then be sent a payment link by email for the postage for the pack to get to you, once paid your pack will be sent.
- Children must have one or both parents serving in the British Armed Forces.
- Packs are suitable for children 5 years+ only
- If you have more than one eligible child you will need to complete the form multiple times
- Please only apply if your move date is within the next 4-6 weeks
- If successful you will receive an email with a payment link for postage, once paid your pack will be dispatched.
- If your application is not eligible you will receive an email stating this.
- We can ship to UK and BFPO addresses. 2nd Class postage used.