Little Troopers Letters
Little Troopers move around frequently and are often lucky enough to make friends all over the world! Little Troopers Letters is an initiative to keep military children connected with their friends. Writing letters is so much fun!
If you are moving in the next four – six weeks you can apply for a pack for your military child. Applications will be open for one week per month and we currently have a limited number of packs available per month. If you are successful you will receive a folder which is a special place for your child to keep all their letters. In the folder you will find two letter packs, one for your Little Trooper and one for a special friend they are saying goodbye to when you move.
Apply for a Little Troopers Letter Pack...
Please complete this online application form for your Letters pack, if eligible you will then be sent a payment link by email for the postage for the pack to get to you, once paid your pack will be sent.
Each pack includes a keepsake folder; within that is two letters packs, one for your Little Trooper and one for their special friend. These packs include; Writing paper, postcards, envelopes, sticker sheet, pen, pencil, badge and pencil topper.
- Children must have one or both parents serving in the British Armed Forces.
- Packs are suitable for children 5 years+ only
- If you have more than one eligible child you will need to complete the form multiple times
- Please only apply if your move date is within the next 4-6 weeks
- If successful you will receive an email with a payment link for postage, once paid your pack will be dispatched.
- If your application is not eligible you will receive an email stating this.
- We have a limited number of packs per month to distribute
- We can ship to UK and BFPO addresses. 2nd Class postage used.