We’re so excited to let you know that Fundraise February raised over £2,000 and there are still funds coming in. It seems strange looking back at a time pre Covid-19 but we were blessed with some fantastic community spirit during the month of February and we wanted to share some of our special thanks with you.
Businesses and individuals got involved doing everything from hosting amazing coffee mornings, making donations for products sold and donating Wedding presents! Here are few of the highlights:
- Chloe Ferrie Photography, who take gorgeous pictures of newborn babies signed up to support us in February donating 10% of all new bookings and has decided to continue supporting us all year!
- B’s Clothing and Gifts signed up to donate £1 from every sale of their fab Military Style Tote Bags . After signing up in February they have also decided to continue through the year
- Peepul People continued their fantastic support by donating £50
- RV1 Group donated another £50 on top of the fantastic £500 that they have donated through the year
- Cheryl Randeria, who writes our news stories and newsletters made 35 bags of sweets. Her toffee and butter tablet raised an amazing £187
- On the 8thFebruary 2020 Karen Shelmerdine and Mark Marsh said I do and chose to place Little Troopers at the centre of the proceedings raising £200 by asking guests to donate to the charity.
- The Thrift shop at JFC Brunssum raised £613.84
- Royal Agricultural University Students’ Union have been raising money through various events including a Car Wash and Tractor Pull
- Louise organised two events which included a cake sale, face painting and craft activities raising £350.00
- Stanley and Maud, a unique jewellery design business, designed a bespoke ‘Limited edition’ bracelet for Fundraise February donating £10 for every bracelet sold. They raised an incredible £160
Louise, Founder of the charity said “Fundraise February is a great time to come together and show our little troopers how special they are. We are so grateful to everyone who raised money for us. While several of our projects are on hold at the moment, we are using some of the funds raised to support our families at home. Stay safe everyone and make sure you follow us on social media to see all of the activities that we have to help you through this strange time.”