We have been riding the My Daddy is a Soldier Adventures wave for over a year now……and what a wave it has been!
So often when creating something you constantly look to the future, the next thing, the goal you are striving towards for that week/month but sometimes you need to stop. and remember, look back and absorb your achievements to date.
On Friday we had My Daddy is a Soldier Adventures first Gala Dinner, it was a night of new faces and sharing our visions and dreams and the support was amazing. So heartfelt.
We put together a presentation for the evening and we realised we have achieved SO much and we have achieved it together and because we truly believe in British Army children being strong and special.
Seeing our achievements on a big screen was an emotional moment for us, our events have made a difference even if its to just one child and a community is being born which is what we wanted.
One British Army…we want One Community.
– Events run in 2011 (Christmas Party & LapLand UK)
– Reaching £5,000 of donations
– Getting to the required level to register with The Charity Commission
– Launch of Online Shop
– Partnering with many external shop suppliers (all army wives/partners)
– Developing the Little Troopers Treasure communications package
– Having an event booked in the diary every month right up until August 2012!
– MEETING SO MANY OF YOU!
The above are just a few there’s so many others that are so important to us and I won’t lie it has been stressful and tears have been shed but its so worth it. We have witnessed so many smiles from Little Troopers and received so many emails from you and we are on this journey all together.
So lets keep achieving and keep growing this community…For the Little Troopers at Home xxx