We’re delighted to announce that after a two week break the Little Troopers shop is back open and ready for business. The shop has lots of resources and gifts that are specially created and selected for military families.
Louise, Founder of the charity said “Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we had to close the shop for two weeks but we are back open and thrilled to be launching a brand new wristband to celebrate.”
The new wristbandis available in Adult and children sizes and have been designed in the Little Troopers colours. They cost just £1 each (plus P&P).
Whether you are looking for a nice gift, celebration present for being a brave little trooper or need some resources for your school you should take a look. Our best sellers are:
- Little Trooper medals– say well done to your Little Trooper for being strong and coping with all the challenges that can come their way as a military child
- Dear Daddy/ Mummy story books– beautifully written and illustrated books that follow military children through the sometimes slightly different life they lead and the situations they often find themselves in
- Little Troopers fancy dress outfits– the perfect mini uniform to help your little one be just like Mummy or Daddy. We have mini RAF, Royal Navy and Army outfits
- Separation Pack– The pack is full of resources to help your little ones manage the time apart; including a countdown chart, map of the world and postcards to colour and send
- Little Troopers at School Resource pack– the pack is full to the brim of resources for Primary age education settings with military children within but also relevant for schools with no military children but wanting to know more
Louise added “Little Troopers is a great one stop shop for military families; all of the products that we sell raise funds for the charity. Thank you so much for your ongoing support.”