- USB loaded with over 10 templates for you to print over and over again in your setting; certificates, transition forms, location fact file and role play prop cards.
- Information booklet covering the Service Pupil Premium, Emotional cycle of separation through stages for children, advice on term time absence for military children and lots more
- Little Troopers Sports Day short story by published author Tom Palmer, a great story highlighting the challenges military children can face
- Five circle time plans
- Six lesson plans – two Literacy, four Maths
- Three role play plans – Army, RAF, Royal Navy
- Five activity sheets – Military bingo, Memory Jar, Make a Poppy, My timeline, Dandelion
- Everything to create a Little Trooper board in your school including; A1 World Map, A1 UK Map, Geography Lesson plan, Poem page, Fact file sheets on locations and stickers
Everything within this pack has been carefully planned, created and illustrated to explain more about military children within schools and give you lots of practical ways to support and ensure the military are represented in your education setting.
Suitable for ages 4 – 11 years
*Secondary pack coming soon*