Little Troopers wants to thank everyone of our fundraising supporters who have raised money for us this year. Our individual fundraisers, schools and companies have raised over £10,000 for our charity in 2022.
Louise, founder of our charity said, “I am so overwhelmed with the support we have received this year. Our supporters are incredible. It is so lovely to see and hear about all the ways people fundraise for us.”
We wanted to highlight some of 2022 supporters in our fundraising showcase:
- Christy Bailey and her family took on a team Feb Fitness Fundraiser. They raised over £800 (including gift aid)
- Hannah and her Mum Michaela took on their first ever half marathon to raise over £900 (including gift aid)
- Royal British legion in Clifton – raised a fantastic £700.00
- Zara and Jasper took part in a sponsored Readathon read books for Fundraise February raising an incredible £82.50
- Wendover Juniors School Pyjama Day fundraiser raised over £530. The school has lots of military children and wanted to do something special for us.
- Little Maddy Cane completed a 10km circuit of Dishforth Airfield. She Ran, walked, skipped and danced her round and raised over £200 (including gift aid).
- Stanley and Maud – created an exclusive bangle for Little Troopers for Fundraise February and raised £1130!
- Parker Bullen Solicitors raised £450.00 at their local Armed Forces Day event in Salisbury. They raised the incredible amount of money through fun family games.
- Little troopers Emma (10) and Lucy (7) raised over £400 with their Marathon challenge. The girls ran and walked 26 miles together, completing a mile before school each morning.
- Natalie arranged a RAF High Wycombe Medmenham Bake Off for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and together they raised £354.
Louise adds, “If you feel inspired why not sign up to Fundraise February. We have lots of ways you can get involved whether you are 5 or 95 years old. You can host a Get Cakey event, sign your children up for a Read-a-thon or take on a challenge event. Everything you need to plan and start fundraising is online.”