We want to say a big thank you to our supporters who raised over £1,250 during Fundraise February. Throughout the month, we had supermarket fundraisers, school fancy dress days and beach cleans, as well as fantastic company support.
Louise, founder of our charity said, “Fundraise February helps all of us to focus on the importance of raising money to help our work to support little troopers. We have some brilliant fundraisers who join us every year and it is always nice to see new supporters come on board.”
Highlights from the 2023 Fundraise February include:
- Stanley and Maud hit the £3k mark in their fundraising for us. Their limited edition bangle this year raised £590, which means they have raised an amazing £3,000 in five years. We are so grateful.
- Huggable Heroes launched a beautiful bespoke Little Troopers huggable hero. A £5 donation from every purchase made, raised £80.
- 7 year old Cyrus combined his love for Little Troopers along with his love for the ocean this year. He completed three beach cleans during the month “saving his favourite sea animals from nasty plastic”. His Mummy also made some delicious sweets and sold them to their friends. Together they raised £199!
- Emma Key organised a virtual bike ride in her Tesco store. Her and her team rode all the way from Tesco in Churchdown to Paddington train station on a spin bike in store. This not only raised a brilliant £132.75, but also raised awareness for our cause locally.
- Chloe, ELSI & Service Children’s Champion at Curridge Primary School organised a Fancy dress and Get Cakey bake sale. The children at the school had so much fun and raised £227.55.
Louise adds, “Even though February gives us a focus for our fundraising we are so grateful for all the donations from supporters through the year. Whether you want a challenge like Claire who is taking on the London or want to make a difference for us throughout the year, there are so many ways you can support us.”
Please don’t forget you can still support us by:
- Selecting Little Troopers on smile.amazon.co.uk
- Shopping through Give as you live
- Setting up a birthday fundraiser on Facebook