Your event can be as big or small as you want it to be, every penny raised goes to supporting the Little Troopers at Home. Download the latest fundraising pack, sponsor forms, event registration forms, how to pay in money from the resource centre.
- You may choose to replicate our flagship Snowdon Trek we completed. Download Snowdon Trekkers pack for details of where we stayed, the route we took plus kit list.
- Climb YOUR mountain without leaving your gym. Download the Gym Mountain Challenge Pack for relay instructions.
- Run that 5k or 10km that you always promised yourself you would do. (running vests available)
- Hold a raffle or a tabletop sale locally.
- Get baking and run a bake sale.
- Trek that mountain, leap from a plane, ride that route or race.
- Ask your Little Troopers school to hold a Mufti day at school.
- Contact your local supermarket and ask to bag pack one day.
- Organise something for family and friends, find that challenge and sign them all up.
- Hold a zumbathon.
The list is endless and every single penny goes into supporting all the thousands of Little Troopers who need our help.
We can supply banners, wristbands, collection pots, leaflets, stickers, email email@example.com
If you are taking part in an active event you can order Little Troopers running vests for £5 HERE
Don’t take our word for it, of course we LOVE the Little Troopers Treasures app! Here are some reviews of the app from British Armed Forces families who have used it;
Gemma Richardson is a writer who contributes a weekly column for the British Forces Germany newspaper the Sixth Sense, and writes for Army and You, Just for Her and Just for Families military magazines. Read her review HERE
Follow Gemma’s blog here: https://thecamouflagewife.wordpress.com/