We are so excited that you would like to fundraise for us and help in our mission to provide support to the Little Troopers of our British Armed Forces families.
Your event can be as big or as small as you want it to be; from £10.00 to £1000 you can be sure that every penny will go towards supporting Little Troopers here at home with the challenges of military life.
Some awesome events have been held to raise money for Little Troopers – so feel free to be as creative as you like but in case you are stuck here are some ideas that might inspire you;
Download the latest fundraising pack, sponsor forms, event registration forms, how to pay in money from the resource centre.
- You may choose to replicate our flagship Snowdon Trek we complete bi-annually. Download Snowdon Trekkers pack for details of where we stayed, the route we took plus kit list.
- Climb YOUR mountain without leaving your gym. Download the Gym Mountain Challenge Pack for relay instructions.
- Run that 5k or 10km that you always promised yourself you would do. (running vests available in our online shop)
- Hold a raffle or a tabletop sale locally, even a car wash.
- Get baking and run a bake sale.
- Trek that mountain, leap from a plane, ride that route or race.
- Ask your Little Troopers school to hold a Mufti day at school or a sponsored read.
- Contact your local supermarket and ask to bag pack one day.
- Organise something for family and friends, find that challenge and sign them all up.
The list is endless and every single penny goes into supporting all the thousands of Little Troopers who need our help.
We can supply banners, wristbands, collection pots, leaflets, stickers, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are taking part in an active event you can order Little Troopers running vests for £5 HERE
We would love to know what you are planning, if you could Download the event registration form and then email it to us HERE we can get your event registered and then make sure we send you everything you need to get started.
We know that fundraising can be hard work so if you register your event with us we can make sure we shout about it on social media, contact local press if applicable and share with you our resources for making your event as great as it can possibly be.